Quality Healthcare for Children and Adults
Family Health Center at Virginia Parkway serves McKinney and its surrounding communities through a variety of primary and preventive care services. Our primary care medical clinic is here for your entire family.
The best way to prevent ongoing health issues is to visit with a doctor every year, more often if you or a loved one has an unexpected or chronic health concern. We aim to make it easy for you to get great care without breaking the bank, so we welcome Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare, and most private and employer-based insurances.
Don’t have medical insurance?
Ask us about our sliding fee scale based on family size and income.
Our primary care medical clinic services focus on the basics and beyond:
- Family medicine, including wellness exams, flu shots and immunizations
- Pediatric Medicine, including sick visits
- Medical care for unexpected illnesses
- School and sports physicals
- Women’s health services
- Treatment of chronic health conditions, including asthma and diabetes
- Health and nutrition education
- Referrals to specialists, if needed
You may request a new patient medical appointment by calling us at 214-618-5600.