At Family Health Center at Virginia Parkway, we understand not everyone can afford medical and dental insurance. Our clinic offers other avenues that may help cover costs with medical and dental care.
Sliding Fee Discount
A sliding fee discount is available for all qualified clients with or without insurance.
No one is denied services due to an inability to pay. Please ask our staff if you need assistance or have any questions.
Service co-pays required at the time of service. See the receptionist at the time of service for the amount due.
Healthy Texas Women Program
Who may qualify:
- Woman age 15 to 44 (Women age 15 to 17 must have parental or legal guardian consent)
- Are a U.S. Citizen or legal immigrant
- Live in Texas
- Do not have health Insurance
- Are not pregnant
- At or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level (Based on family size)
What benefits can be received:
- Pregnancy testing
- Pelvic exams
- Sexually transmitted infection services
- Breast and cervical cancer screenings
- Clinical breast examination
- Screening and treatment for cholesterol, diabetes and high blood pressure
- HIV screening
- Long-acting reversible contraceptives
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Permanent sterilization
- Other contraceptive methods such as condoms, diaphragm, vaginal spermicide and injections.
- Screening and treatment for postpartum depression